Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer's the time.

Craft fair season is approaching us! Oh there are so many I would love to attend. If I only had the budget and vacation time to go to all. Maybe someday.

Here is a listing of a couple here in the Midwest.

Craft Saturday I will be attending this one! It's a small craft show but going for Jade Scott a jewelry designer from Omaha is well worth it. She has unique designs that I love. I purchased two pairs of earrings from her at the April show and I had someone stop me and ask if they were Jade's. I get comments on them all the time.
This is the flier from the April show. The next show is June 23, 2007 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago. I believe it is closer to Christmas if I am remembering correctly.
Handmade Market Midsommarfest, June 9-10 :: Summer on Southport, July 28-29 :: Retro on Roscoe Aug 4-5


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails