Monday, January 25, 2010

This is not mine.


But don't you think it could have been?!

I think I drank to much tea this afternoon and my brain is going a million miles a minute. I am reading several blogs, knitting a neckwarmer and watching Julie and Julia all at once!

In my blog reading I happen onto this... Brooklyn Bride. Even though I am not the bride or wedding type I decide it's a great way for me to educate myself on what's in so I can be better at my job. I can tell you what's in in the world of interiors but when it comes to weddings and cakes I am not so familiar. The two things do go hand in hand... the world of fashion influences interiors as well as weddings. (Good thing I went to school for fashion design back in the day.) It all RELATES!

Ok anyway... back to the flowers made out of paper. I think I am going to have to give these a try because they are so darn CUTE! Plus they say "Leslie" all over them. They are apart of a wedding shoot from the new blog I am looking through that is definitely going to go on my google reader.


I did make this though. I was working on so new paper wreaths for Ephemera today. There will be a few Valentine ones as well as Spring themed. These guys are so beautiful it's hard to not have one for every season and holiday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails