Saturday, January 16, 2010

I heart it!


what is it with people who don't like Valentines day? I know, I know... it's not the best of holidays if you supposedly don't have a special someone to share it with... but seriously it can be a day that you show all those wonderful people in your life that you care about them. So those of you who are rolling your eyes at me... get in the mood, get out the pink and red, hearts and flowers, chocolates and candies, we are going to make this valentines day one you are going to LOVE!

I've got some fun ideas up my sleeves and am hoping that I have plenty of time to get crafty and show you some fun ideas that you can make too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! Love is for everyone! And all holidays were "made-up" at some point. I love having something to celebrate every single day I'm alive; so a day to celebrate the feeling itself...BLISS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails