Friday, January 1, 2010

20 more.

3 years it's been since I started this blog... amazing how time flies! every year I get a little farther and write just a few more blogs. I am hopping that this coming year I make it at least 20 more than last.

(My new Stendig Calendar)

debating on what goals I should set for myself this coming year.

... would like to teach a few more classes this coming year on some of my favorite hobbies. (working on scheduling a screen printing class and will let you know details when it happens.)

... work on personal finances.

... continue to be creative on a daily basis.

... learn Adobe Illustrator

... purchase a new computer

... get rid of more stuff I don't need

... cook new meals and learn to use different ingredients

... travel to a new destinations

... take UrbanPosture to shows outside of the Midwest.

So with the a full year ahead of me I am excited to get started on accomplishing my list of to do and see what God has in store for me.

Wish me luck!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails