Wednesday, April 8, 2009

what a mess at D.I.Y night!

Book Altering was a popular D.I.Y event to be at last night. We had a fantastic turn out of many people interested in how to alter a book. Some new beginners and some experienced. We only skimmed the top of what you can do with books and only just begun projects that I hope people will continue with. It's a great craft/hobby to build upon.

I have made several books throughout the years. Books for projects assigned to me at college, books for presents for my friends, books for themed craft swaps, the list goes on.


Oh gosh what a wonderful mess we made, paper scraps flying everywhere! You can see more pictures of the mess we made at my Flickr account.


There where several new folks that came to join us last night, so glad you did! I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did and really enjoyed seeing the ideas that come out of each and every person. I like how everyone has their unique ways and ideas that they come up with, I always come out with new inspirations of what I can do in the future.

I hope you are able to come and join in on our next D.I.Y night Tuesday, April 21st. Let me make sure I have this date right.... "Yes!", because I got this last one wrong some how.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails