Monday, April 13, 2009

In process

I am working on making my hutch that I purchased a few weeks ago much more attractive. I've been painting the cream color shelves as well the worn out drawer fronts gloss white. You may see what it looked like in the beginning here on my past post.

Here's what was accomplished this evening after I got home from work. It's starting to shape up!


Also my brother David and I went out thrift shopping last Saturday afternoon and stumbled upon these great finds.

The Hair Pin coffee table and kitchen table are mine as well as the black wire record player stand. David was excited about his night stand and alarm clock. We even where able to fit all of this and more in my car! Another great reason why the Toaster is the BEST car ever.

3 comments:

Mean Millie said...

It looks great so far! I'm still jealous of all those thrift finds. I really need to start working on my dresser that I've had for years, now. The stars need to go.

Sigit said...

nice...

Domestica said...

Your.Zinksi and I are def coming to a DIY nite. We're slaves to work, but we're going to make a really big effort. Loved your booth - hope you had a great CS. It went by super fast and I'm not sure it ever slowed down for more than a few minutes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails