Monday, June 16, 2008

Collecting

BIKES!

My little bro just recently moved to the downtown area and so now we are able to get around to our favorite locations via bicycles.

Who wants to ride snobby new bikes when you can have cool bikes like these cruisers? Hmm? (ok, I admidt I do have a mountain bike in my garage for all those off roading occasions)
I found these two bikes above at Salvation Army on Wednesday, and then found this one below yesterday when Laurie and I were scouting the neighborhood trash for treasure.

Now all we need are some good old baskets on the front handlebars and we are ready to go! Gateway Market, Farmers Market, and any other sweet shopping excursions here we come. I am just not excited for riding up the steepest hill I have ever seen in my life to get back to his place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails