Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reupholstry

There was once a time that I thought I could really get into reupholstering furniture. I've did one chair many many years ago when working for a drapery sewing room. It was such please to see how much the chair changed from once I started to how it was when finished.
Spruce Home has been a favorite of mine on Etsy for quite a long time. I'm so amazed and how gorgeous each and every furniture piece ends up. Wouldn't it be fantastic to own one of their furniture pieces!?


1 comment:

Domestica said...

OMG, I loved that video. I think I watched it 10 times. Now I'm gonna have to watch it again. If I had a cool partner, I could def drag my raggedy a** to work on cool stuff like that. We know the backstory, though - there's paperwork and sourcing and emails (oh the emails)-but on upholstery days...bliss!

Related Posts with Thumbnails