Monday, July 26, 2010

Mad Men Time

Once again I have a weekly TV show that requires me to devote an hour to doing nothing but watching... this is not something I normally can do. I just can't sit and watch TV without working on a project or surfing the net. Anyone else have this problem?


So I am very excited for Mad Men season 4 and it giving me at least an hour of vegetation a week! Oh the wonderful sets... I LOVE them! Spotted one non-original piece of furniture this evening though. ;) Wanting to know some of the behind the scenes details? I enjoy reading Mad Men Unbuttoned after watching each week. 

In my own love for Mad Men and Mid-Century Modern furniture, I wanted to share this awesome way to make your computer tower a little less Twenty-first Century and a little bit more Mid Century.


{instructions via apartment therapy}

Will someone PLEASE make this for me?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails