I decided to look back on last January's blog to see what goals I made for myself for this year and see what I accomplished.
This can be kind of scary. EEEEK!
1. Stay away from the TV in the evening when I come home from work so I am able to accomplish following goals.
2. Become more organized by keeping clutter down.
3. Keep car clean inside and out and perform regular maintenance on it.
4. Develop online craft business and to write more on my blog.
5. More than play with the notion of starting my own business.
6. Continue with last years goal to have new adventures.
7. Last but not least exercise and eat better just like everyone else.
This is what I achieved:
1. I believe I did well with this in the beginning of the year then totally forgot about it. but... I did get a laptop so that I could do more things at my computer while watching TV. How does that sound?
2. MMMM, sorta.
3. DONE! I did do a pretty good job of this. Except for probably the last month because weather has been terrible and it was just to cold to clean it. I need the oil changed and was about to get it done last week but couldn't get it in the shop with the holidays so I will try to get that done this coming week.
4. I posted more blogs in 2008 than 2007, and also was able to put more handmade items on my etsy than I had the last.
5. I registered for a tax id number as well as received my Iowa sells and user tax, also purchased my own dot com and held the first Urbanestics Underground.
6. Hmmm, I can't even think of what "NEW" adventures I had but I know I did. I learned many new things such as.. learned how to knit socks, took a found object art class at Columbia Collage, block printing class, and also learned how to do screen printing. I continued to learn more about kitchen and bath products everyday and the list could go on.
7. I can't believe I actually lost approximately 10 pounds this last winter and spring with eating right as well as exercising. (I can't tell you exactly how much because I don't believe in scales and don't remember the last time I used one.) Then summer came and wonderful evenings of grilling out and enjoying friends company became the new habit.
So what are my goals for 2009? Still working on that. I will let you know soon.