Sunday, December 14, 2008

Eco Friendly Christmas

Every year I usually try to be eco-friendly with my gift wrapping. This year I have decided to use some blueprint paper off a giant role I have had laying around as my wrapping paper.

Here I have my blueprint paper as well as shredded junk mail for all the stuffing I need. My ribbon this year is a role of warn that was purchased from the thrift store.

For all presents that needed to be wrapped in boxes have been ones that I have re-used. Instead of going into the recycling bin my Velveeta and oatmeal boxes got wrapped with a special present inside as well as others.

To finish it off I printed out these adorable to and from tags from Inside The Black Apple that she has up on her blog for anyway to use.

I hope that this inspires you to go out and re-use and recycle your Christmas wrapping this year.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great idea!

@purepaper said...

love it! i just got doing wrapping all my 'boy' presents with blue prints too! i wish they were still 'blue' tho...we are going to make some into envelopes for stationery sets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails