It's the time to set new years resolutions everyone!
This year I have a few resolutions that I would like to make. I would like to consider them more as goals than resolutions. This makes them a little bit more desirable to me and possibly a little more accomplish able.
This year's GOALS:
1. Stay away from the TV in the evening when I come home from work so I am able to accomplish fallowing goals.
2. Become more organized by keeping clutter down.
3. Keep car clean inside and out and perform regular maintenance on it.
4. Develop online craft business and to write more on my blog.
5. More than play with the notion of starting my own business.
6. Continue with last years goal to have new adventures.
7. Last but not least exercise and eat better just like everyone else.
p.s. Today this first day of the year, I am currently working on many of the goals I have set just to let you know. I am cleaning my office/craft room, and bedroom. The office became one of the larges messes in my house. I haven't been able to keep up with it during the Holidays due to may craft projects going on that I haven't yet posted blogs about. This year I dedicated many hours to making it a "Hand Made" holiday and am feeling very accomplished as well as worn out. Thanks goodness for the first two days of the year work free!