Monday, October 12, 2009

Get your Craft On!


Pssssst... just giving you a heads up that there is a D.I.Y night at Mars Cafe in the works. The time is over... your wait is up, we will once again be creating fun little things on a more regular basis. So I hope that you guys can get those creative caps back on your head, get the scissors out and the glue guns heated up because there are no excuses we are going to get our craft on!

It's very possible it will be Tuesday nights from 7-9 once a month. Stay tuned for further more information.

3 comments:

Misty Mays said...

I'm ready and I have my creative cap on already. I cant wait.

footwasher said...

we are on the ready, you tell when it's going, we are staying tuned!

jen geigley said...

YAY! i'd love to join you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails