Thursday, March 20, 2008

New!

This last week I have been home with the lovely bug that has been going around. Practically my entire family has had the darn thing and I thought I would escape it. But as of last Thursday it caught me without any prior notification or warning. It knocked me out cold. I went home from work early on Friday and proceeded to stay home for the next 3 days.
Three days being a long time to not have any interaction with the outside world I made due through the use of television and Internet.
Watched many new and old movies, hours and hours of HGTV and surfed the Internet till my eyes were tired.

Here are new things I discovered that you might want to check out too.

Music:
Sondre Lerche (I was informed by Sarah I had heard him through them but it just must have never clicked until I found him on my own which took way to long.)
Yael Naiim (everyone has heard her song on the new mac commercial but I just downloaded the entire album)
St. Vincent (already knew of her, I have her EP, but finally got around to getting her full album)

Internet:
Lotta Jansdotter now has her fabric for sale on her website!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails