Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1st

It's a cloudy day here, the temperature is suppose to rise to the 40's (the warmest it's been in what it feels like forever!), and we are going to have rain possibly. I have crafting ideas flowing through my head, projects to do, things to make. What a good day it would be stay at home and do some crafting in the dim light of a cloudy quiet day. There are many things I need to be making. I have several birthdays this month as well as the birth of my new Niece any day now. I am working today so it will have to wait till this evening or my day off next week.

I hope to be able to post pictures of my projects as well as the baby when it all happens. My normal computer is at the Doctor again, she has been sick for quite a while now and we can't seem to find what is wrong so she is being rebuilt all together practically. I also have a used laptop coming my way that I am very excited about. It's not my macbook yet (dream computer) but it will do for now.

Here is a pic I took last weekend to send you off.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails