Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holiday Inspiration.

It's the holiday season and I should be crafting up a storm. I planned and took a weekend trip to Chicago thinking I would get all sorts of crafting done there and was not as sucessfull as I wanted. Which is always what happens. To many places to go, people to see and stores to be shopped.
I did get all sorts of inspiration. Angie and I went to DEPART-ment on Friday night, an Indie Craft Fair. I found many items and if I had all the money in the world would have brought them home with me, even a boy or two. Great inventory there! Maybe I need to move back to Chicago where the inventory is larger. Here is a picture from the Craftzine blog of DEPART-ment.

You can view many more pictures of the show at their Flickr account here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails