Monday, September 10, 2007

Decorating Contest

Who wants to join?
I just read on Domino's website that they are having a decorating contest. You can enter your room to win a great prize. But I think just having a picture of your room on a website like Domino is cool enough. So I am debating going home and cleaning up and doing a photo shoot. What room shall I do????
You can check out all the rooms that have been entered here.



I could do my lovely basement area here.


It looks much different now that it has carpet. I almost wish my carpet was grey because I really loved the color of the concrete floors. But they just weren't comfortable or warm and the carpet was free so brown it was and has to be.

Another options is my bedroom or my living room? Tell me what you think I should enter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails