Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How Wonderfuly Depressing.


I have been anticipating the arrival of the new movie about Jane Austin "Becoming Jane" for the last month. As many of you know I am a huge fan of all Jane's books which I haven't read but absolutely love the movies. I would love to read the books too. I have Sence and Sensiblilty that I have picked up a few times with good intentions in reading but just haven't made it through. A movie is much quicker to get through.
Anyway, finally saw the movie Monday night and it was just wonderful! It was much different than I thought it would be not knowing the history of Jane's life. I recommend anyone to see it! I must go see it again then purchase the DVD when it comes out and maybe even the soundtrack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails