Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recovering.

I am sitting around the living room watching Christmas movies and holiday related shows on HGTV this evening after spending the last 4 days getting ready for the BIG eating day as well as getting ready for Urbanestics Underground. The event went off last evening without any major hitches. Really, we had no idea what to expect having this our be our first event.

Thank you everyone who was able to come out and make this a great evening! We had a blast, and can't wait to do it again! You can view more pictures of the event here. None the less, I am pooped.






1 comment:

jenica said...

I SO wanted to stop by! (Your mom gave me the info.) Now I really wish I could've after seeing all these lovely photos! I'm going to your etsy shop now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails