Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Overview

I just want to send out Thanks to EVERYONE who sent me birthday wishes as well as helped me celebrate the day/weekend.

So here is how it went down.

Friday was the beginning of the celebration.

After I got off work, friend Micah came to pick me up for surprise dinner. All I new was Jacob and Sarah and Micah were taking me out for dinner and I didn't know where or think anyone else would be joining.
We drove downtown stopped for a little drink before taken to my favorite restaurant, to find a large table full of many of my friends. YAY! We had a delicious dinner and then went and played some rounds of pool afterwards. It was a great night!


Micah and Julie doing pirate faces, I think I am doing the tired face.

Saturday night was spent having second dinner for the evening with friend Ryan and some of his students/friends from school. Food was delicious again and I got to hear about all sorts of pilot things because they are all from the Aviation Program at Dubuque.

Sunday, the day before my birthday... I celebrated with the family. Mom made all the best, marinated turkey breast, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, salad, and pumpkin dessert. MMMMM! We (Morgan and I) opened my presents and had a great evening.





Monday, the day of my birthday, I went to work like normal. Sarah made me a wonderful layered cake as well as a layered cake birthday card to help celebrate my day. Then in the evening I went to my second families house for dinner. Mary with the help of Ryan and Grant, made me barbecue ribs, potato salad, lettuce salad, and for dessert, apple crisp. OH gosh I was so full! We ate till we could eat no more.




I think I have gained 27 pounds over the weekend of my birthday celebration. I ate so well and enjoyed so many people's company. Thank you EVERYONE, you made my birthday WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails