Friday, July 4, 2008

something new.

Sometimes I get restless and start thinking that I am ready for something new. I went through this about 3 months ago and am having the urge again. I am ready for a new place. I could sell almost everything in this house and start new, have a giant estate sale and get rid of everything that I have inherited and not loved. This place would be a loft that I had personally chosen all the finishes. I don't want one of those cookie cutter lofts either that are on a really busy street that all the restaurants and clubs are on. One that is a little more quite but still in the downtown area.

So, if any of you guys know of any good prospects let me know. Maybe someday I will take a step further and do it instead of just thinking about it.

Then you can buy all my cool stuff you've been eying that I have. ;) wink, wink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please tell me when you have this spoken of sale!

Related Posts with Thumbnails