Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's been dry.

I am not talking about rain around here because we finally have sunny weather after a laps of two weeks of rainy cloudy weather. I was getting pretty sick of it all.
My computer has been having many problems lately and I finally gave up on it and handed it over to my brother to fix three weeks ago and am still without. I didn't realize how much I depended upon it. I am still waiting to get that thing back but in the meantime I received a new computer. I am so excited about it! It is my very first mac! An imac G3 that is. It's getting so old that it is almost retro in computer world. I am able to do all my internet surfing and all my blogging in, while I am waiting to get my other computer back. It's absolutely a pleasure to have it. The novelty of it all makes me happy.

Here's a picture of it, but mine is Grape.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails