Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Vintage Button Swap

This past weekend a majority of my time outside of working was spent preparing a package for a vintage button swap that I joined through a fellow blogger. I have been meaning to post a blog about it sooner than today but work has been hectic and my computer at home has been on the fritz. Things have slowed down and I had my brother over fixing my computer so I am up and blogging again.
This is a picture of the fabric and piece of art I composed to hold the vintage buttons. I felt the need to be more creative than just putting the buttons in a envelope and saying here you go. There is to be some fun made into it. Many of you might recognize this purse/ad with buttons sew on it. I drew inspiration from a past project I made for color forecasting in one of my fashion classes. "Ok, enough explaining post the picture!" you are thinking.




My little package was mailed off on Monday to a gal in Chile. I hope that she enjoys everything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails